Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas in South Africa

Xmas dinner in St.Lucia
Our hotel on Xmas eve
Opening Xmas presents
Game drive in Hulhulwe
My Dad on Xmas eve :)


Merry Xmas everyone!!

This year I'm celebrating Xmas in South Africa with my dad who came down about a week ago. We have been travelling around KZN and arrived here in St.Lucia on Xmas eve. It's a beautiful little coast town in KZN, about 3 hours east of Durban. Before that we were in Hulhulwe National Park for a few days. We saw alot of animals, but no lions:(


Even tough I miss you all back home, I don't mind spending my holiday in 30 degrees at the beach:) Tomorrow we are travelling up to the Drakensberg to do some hiking before we go to Mt.Frere. Am excited to show my dad my new family, friends and hometown:)
take care everyone and enjoy the holidays!!


X Marte


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ho ho ho!

Knakande artige bilde! God jul og godt nytt år Marte, og hels Jon Georg!


Viele Grüße,

Rune og Maria (som nettopp har komt til Måløy etter juleferie i Tromsø)